Thursday, June 08, 2006

Kalamazoo Show Report

What a beautiful day! Temps in the 70's, sunny with a slight breeze. Couldn't ask for a better day to spend in the park. Kalamazoo has a wonderful vibrant downtown area. There was a Do-Da parade with lots of imaginative floats (I could see parts of it from my booth and I got reports from people who were there). And there was music at the nearby band shell all day. Big Band, Bluegrass, Classical - they covered all tastes. Fifteen minutes before the 5:00 closing the heavens opened and a thunderstorm ended everything. Very dramatic closing! But, I will definitely look at this show again when deciding my yearly route.

I didn't get a chance to post pictures from last weeks dye time. But I did take one at the show. I just love the colors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.