Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Artist Cruise- Come Along!


The last 2 years I have gone on a Princess cruise organized to feature wearable artists and patrons. Next years cruise happens in February and will go to St. Maarten, St Thomas, Grand Turks & Caicos and Princess Cay. There will be lots of great people to meet, classes to take and will feature great wearable art to buy! It is being organized by Helen Weichman aka Groundhog Blues on Ebay. She just put a website together telling you all you need to know......Princess is now offering down payments as low as $100 (normally $250) and the balance can be paid at any time before November 20. So, if you THINK you might be interested now is the time! I will be talking more and more about the cruise, but I wanted everyone to have the chance to take advantage of the low down payment. I think part of the fun I have on the cruise is dreaming about how wonderful it will be the whole time before. Imagine daily (FREE) room service, nightly gourmet dinners, nightly production live shows, entertainment of all sorts, movies under the stars, or just laying about the pool .... over here drink service....I will have another mai tai - I am not driving! So, my vacation starts way before I board ship!
Check it out : http://www.cruise.kztek.com/ and we can spend the next5 months or so dreaming together!

These pictures were our ship this year, the Ruby Princess which is the sister ship to the 2010 ship - the Emerald Princess. As luck would have it my parents are going on a cruise aboard the Emerald Princess in October, so I will report their findings!

No comments: