Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Why Are You Here? A Favor Requested

No, I don't mean that in a larger, spiritual sense. I mean it literally. I have taken a personal vow to keep up with my blog by writing at least once a week. I see the blog as a way to communicate about my artistic process and everything that goes with that. But, I am having trouble figuring out WHAT to write about. So far, I have written about my shows, workshops and exhibits I attended, a tutorial & new work. I enjoyed writing about all of these. I am curious though about what YOU are looking for when you click on my blog. Would you like more tutorials? Or how about seeing experiments? Or perhaps you feel there is a good mix and I should just keep it up and post more often.

If you could leave a comment for me I would appreciate it!

Thanks, Debbi

3 comments:

Chris said...

I am here because while I am away this week on the road it brings me a bit closer to being back at home. Luv ya!

Weavermom said...

I have been following you blog recently. It inspires me to keep focused on my work and to keep posting on my own blog. By the way thanks for being my "blog follower."

Debbi said...

Thanks for your comments. I think I will continue my blog pretty much the way I have been since all the feedback I received is divided.